Our commitment to quality
In line with our practice with for achieving better transparency, this is our quality policy for your reading pleasure. These policies will be moved into a separate, permanent section on our public site soon.
Quality of products and services define the success of Ribose through building its integrity and reputation. We have implemented a Quality Management System compliant to ISO 9001:2015 to achieve these goals in a systematic manner.
This policy defines quality requirements that all firm personnel shall adhere to, including staff, contractors, and people working on behalf of Ribose:
- We are committed to conform with subscribed quality standards and maintain our certifications regarding quality.
- Work closely with customers and suppliers to establish and implement the highest quality standards to meet customer requirements.
- The Quality manager is responsible to enforce compliance with this and all quality related policies, and ensure that internal audit mechanisms exist to monitor and measure compliance with this policy.
- All personnel must strive to continually improve the quality profile of the firm.
- Every functional area should perform the following duties as applicable in their domain:
- define quality objectives
- carry out risk assessments and risk treatments
- ensure quality controls are effectively maintained
- implement programs to measure objective performance and continual improvement
- conform with quality standards subscribed by the firm
- adapt a strong customer focus by ensuring customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined and met; continuously evaluate and address risks and opportunities that can affect product or service quality and customer satisfaction; and strive to enhance customer satisfaction